News

News and Announcements of Bluebonnet Music Teachers Association, Williamson County Texas, USA

Monday, July 27, 2020

Bluebonnet News

Lillian Simmons
Secretary
Bluebonnet MTA


Dear Teachers:


RECITAL

The deadline for registering for Summer Recital is August 1.  Record and upload whenever you're ready, the sooner the better. Send registration form to Lillian.  The deadline for uploading videos is August 15. The first performance has already been uploaded. It is at: https://youtu.be/kt07yS8FzgY

Have them add their recording to our BMta playlist titled Summer Recital 2020.


MAIL FROM MARTHA

Martha Marks
To:Lillian Simmons
Mon, Jul 6 at 4:02 PM
Hi All, I have a large amount of music and I would like to get some compensation for it. Also I have games , world of music and theory booklets. If you're interested, I will bring some of it the first meeting. Let me know!
Martha M


No comments:

Post a Comment