News

News and Announcements of Bluebonnet Music Teachers Association, Williamson County Texas, USA

Monday, February 6, 2012

February meeting


Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 5:11 PM
Subject: Possible meeting change for February?
 
Hi Ladies,
 
First, I hope the theory test went well Saturday morning.  I was sending my warmest wishes, and I know with you all in charge, it went very smoothly!
 
Secondly, I have found a CPA from Liberty Tax Services who would be happy to come meet with our group to share information about tax preparation for small business owners.   Pat  especially asked about this, and I think it would be very helpful for all of us.  The only problem is that she is already booked for Tuesday February 14.  Do you think it would be possible to change our meeting to February 21 at 9:30 instead? 
 
For March, the Yamaha rep is coming to visit, and for April, a colleague from Arizona is going to present through Skype.  I know we previously had a business meeting scheduled for April, but we could easily do that at the May luncheon.
 
Let me know your thoughts!
 
Lauren
 

No comments:

Post a Comment