News

News and Announcements of Bluebonnet Music Teachers Association, Williamson County Texas, USA

Monday, June 4, 2012

Music & Arts store

Hello!

My name is Henry Hart and I'm the retail district manager for the Music & Arts stores in Houston and soon-to-be in Round Rock and Sunset Valley.  Music & Arts (www.musicarts.com) is the nations largest provider of private music lessons and one of the largest sellers of sheet and print music. We will be opening a store in Round Rock later this spring on the corner of I-35 and Hwy 45 in the northeast corner of the intersection. We are excited to come to the area near the Bluebonnet Music Teacher's Association and would like an opportunity to talk with your group at some point this summer or fall.  We offer significant discounts to our customers who teach private music lessons and I'd love to share this information with you all and to give a little more info about us and who we are.  Perhaps an open house event in the summer might be a good opportunity to do this?  Have a look at our website to get some more info about us and please email or call me at your earliest convenience to talk more about how we can help grow music education in your area.  I look forward to meeting some of you in the near future and I appreciate your time.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment